Say “I Do” In Las Vegas
Discover “Vegas Style” Weddings!
The Worlds most diverse destination wedding hot spot!
Las Vegas is the “Wedding Capital” of the World! Design the day of your dreams with options from small and intimate to the largest and most elaborate celebrations!
Part of the allure of getting married in Las Vegas is that it offers the ultimate freedom of choice. With more than 280 hotels, world class resorts, country clubs, private venues, estates, lakes, mountains and nearly fifty chapels there are no limits. Making Las Vegas the perfect choice for weddings, commitment ceremonies, and vow renewals. Weddings in Las Vegas are custom-fit for any budget, any taste and any couple.
We invite you to browse through our Member Directory where you’ll find all the services you have been looking for, and maybe some you haven’t even thought of yet to plan your Las Vegas wedding.
It won’t take much to convince your friends and family to join you when you’re planning a destination wedding in Las Vegas so invite them all (we have plenty of rooms) and create memories that will last you and your guests a lifetime.
After the wedding and the reception there’s no need to rush away from your guests to catch a plane. You’re already in one of the most romantic honeymoon destinations in the world! Our city features first class dining, shopping, spas, day/night clubs, golf, entertainment, excursions and MORE!
You do still need a license to get married in Las Vegas, however there’s no waiting period and the requirements are minimal.
About the Las Vegas Wedding Chamber of Commerce
To grow wedding tourism to cement Las Vegas as the Wedding Capital of the World through an industry-level partnership with the County Clerk’s office and the LVCVA. Through this partnership, the Chamber will raise awareness of the economic value of wedding tourism to Clark County and the importance of wedding businesses and events to our community and local economy.
To enhance Las Vegas’ reputation as a premier wedding tourism destination by expanding the Las Vegas brand to mean quality, romance, passion and fun! To work closely with the Clerk’s office to promote quality wedding and special event vendors who provide excellent service and enhance the word-of-mouth reputation of Las Vegas as the leading destination in wedding-related tourism by developing a business resource link for the Clerk’s Wedding Tourism website.
1) Secure the future of wedding tourism in Clark County.
2) Broaden the imagination of potential wedding tourists about what is possible in Clark County and Nevada where wedding tourism is concerned.
3) Provide potential wedding guests and romance travel guests ease in finding venues and service providers to fulfill their needs.
4) Unite the wedding tourism and romance travel industry so as to provide opportunities to influence public policy towards resolutions that improve potential for wedding tourism.
5) Maximize the synchronicity between the wedding tourism and romance travel industry, the Clark County Clerk, and the Las Vegas Convention and Visitor’s Authority, and those engaged in wedding tourism and romance travel so as to increase the number of marriages that occur in Clark County.