Las Vegas Wedding Chamber Members would you like to see your work featured on the Las Vegas Wedding Chamber of Commerce (LVWCC) website?
We will consider all types of wedding related submissions for the LVWCC blog, including but not limited to:
- Ceremonies (any size, type or style from the backyard garden to the most luxurious Las Vegas venues)
- Rehearsal dinners
- Styled shoots, engagement sessions, cakes, floral design, invitations, décor, food, cocktails and other wedding related items etc..
- Honeymoon and travel hot spots in Las Vegas
Your submission request should include the following information:
- mages, at least 900px wide Up to 50 optimized for web use in a Dropbox or WeTransfer file that includes a mix of photos including: getting ready, ceremony, reception, portrait, and detail shots—no attachments or zipped files, please!
- Detailed description of the event (including date and location) highlighting any special, personal or unique elements.
- Complete list of vendor credits, including urls.
- Your complete contact information (email and phone)
Please include when submitting your request for consideration. Email completed submission requests including the download link for your photos to email@example.com upon review and approval your request will be added to the LVWCC website/blog. Please note that this process may take up to thirty days to complete. Once your submission is approved we will notify you with the publication date. If it has been more than 4 weeks since you have sent your submission and you have not heard back from us please contact the LVWCC Communications Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting your request, you acknowledge that you are granting the Las Vegas Wedding Chamber of Commerce rights to publication of the images and content being submitted to the Website Owner and Website Owner’s successors and assigns, the nonexclusive right to publish and reproduce the Photo. That you have obtained all permissions required by those pictured pertaining to their rights to publicity.
Photo Owner warrants that it has the right to grant permission for the uses of the Photo as specified above, that the Photo does not infringe the rights of any third parties, and if a model release is required, Photo Owner warrants that a model release is available for the Photo.